Light on Light

This blog was created in response to a request I received to share what Christ teaches me as I journey with Him on sabbatical. In Psalm 36 the psalmist says that in God's light we see light. I view this time that has been set apart to rest with Jesus as a chance to change my perspective so that I may see more clearly through His eyes, and my hope is that light will never look the same to me again.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pictures of Taize area












Posted by Cassie at 9:02 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (19)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ▼  May (9)
      • Pictures of Taize area
      • Thick as Honey (and sweeter too)
      • Taize Bound!
      • Bits and Pieces
      • Are You Dutch Enough?
      • V-ups and Stroopwafels
      • Pictures - Cologne and Wageninegen, Zeist, Utrecht...
      • Köln and Wageningen (I can say it correctly now Br...
      • High Speed!
    • ►  April (2)

About Me

Cassie
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by friztin. Powered by Blogger.